Our Spectrum Solution
A Wealth Management System
Spectrum eAdvisor is an integrated web-based financial planning solution that is specially designed and developed to assist financial planners in the planning, implementing and monitoring of the financial planning cycle. It is an ideal front-end solution for distributing proprietary and third party financial products and enables a range of financial products to be represented and mapped to the client’s investment strategy / risk tolerance level.
Spectrum eAdvisor offers a broad range of modular financial planning solutions and financial tools that are user-friendly and can be deployed over the internet/intranet. The typical deployment model also offers support for a mobile deployment to the respective advisors local notebook with server synchronisation functionality included to allow data synchronisation and integrity to be maintained.
Financial Planning Cycle
This solution is specially designed to support financial planning services with modules that include:
- Financial Toolkit
- Financial Planner
- Contact Management
- Prospect Management
- Client Enquiry
- Investment Analysis
Our Spectrum eAdvisor system comes in three versions to cater for our customer different target segments being
- a simplified version,
- comprehensive version &
- mobile sales version
Spectrum eManager is a fully integrated web-based solution for the distribution channels in the financial industry. The solution is designed to assist independent financial product’s distributors from the selling process, transaction capture, to administration and management of their operations as well as calculation of various incentives for their agents. The solution provides a seamless integration from the front-office to back-office functions. Support dual languages, multi currency & automated daily price feed upload via third party providers. Any investment products offered under Spectrum eManager framework can share the same client base.
The standard modules offered within Spectrum eManager are:
- System Security
- Customer Information System
- Customer Dashboard – Customers’ Overview Portfolio Holdings
- Funds Administration
- Client Delivery
- Standard & Customised Reports
- Statement Printing – The system can split into different investments statement across all investment accounts or can be consolidated as one.
Investment Products currently being offered within Spectrum eManager are:
- Unit Trust – support both conventional & Shariah Enables user to view Portfolio Tracking, Average Cost & Mark to Market valuation. Standing Instruction is available for both Regular saver and Regular withdrawal.
- Bonds – most common types of bonds include government & retail issued bonds for the primary & secondary market. System handles back office functionality such as pricing, booking with provider (treasury), including lodging of bulk orders, early bird interest calculations, maturity redemptions and generating coupon payout.
- Dual Currency Investment (DCI) – supports based trading on determined currency pairs, FX calculations and determination of payout currency based on strike rate / spot rate. User can select the product, currency pairs and settlement details while the System will calculate the payout amount, accrued interest, penalty fee, and handle settlement account selection.
- Equity Linked Notes (ELN) – supports two approaches: Discounted Pricing Approach & Coupon Approach. The system account portfolio view permits user to view specific client holdings on an account level basis as well as Notes level.
- Bancassurance – providing and distributing our customer’s insurance products while tracking and maintaining our customer client base’s insurance holdings. Also integrates with our customer’s multiple insurance partners back end system for update and to monitor policy status.